#Gamers #Destiny2 Streamer Says He’s Being “Framed” As The Leaker:

 


“All I know is, that company made a huge mistake.”

Bungie recently put out a strong statement addressing the leaks that occurred after a recent Community Summit. One of the community members that attended the event leaked details about the upcoming Season of the Deep. “We take these breaches extremely seriously and are taking actions to reinforce our policies with those invited to these internal meetings,” said the statement.

After an internal investigation, Bungie claims that it was Destiny 2 streamer, Ekuegan who was behind the leak. According to a report by Forbes, Bungie apparently matched desktop icons shown in the leak to those that are displayed on his stream from time to time. However, Ekuegan has denied these allegations, saying that someone is trying to frame him.

“I’m in so many NDAs [at the moment], why would I breach any? It’s part of the job,” Ekuegan said to Forbes. “I spent 14,000 hours on this game, multiple hours helping people in Grandmasters.”

With regard to the nature of the leak and the evidence that links him to it, Ekuegan said, “There’s so many screenshots, bro I have never taken a pic in my life, shoot my phone can be audited for god’s sake. I would of just screenshot on my computer, I use Snipping tool for that.”

Unfortunately for him, Bungie seems pretty certain that it was Ekuegan behind the leaks, and considers the matter closed. The company has now banned him from Destiny 2, and will no longer collaborate with him on future events. He has run over 6,000 Grandmaster Nightfalls.

Ekuegan has maintained his stance in public as well. “All I know is, that company made a huge mistake and I will clear my name. I am working on it, Don’t worry < I see the real ones on the tags. My head is held high, I had a nature day today and man getting off the internet felt great,” he Tweeted.

He also shared an image revealing that he has put in over 19,000 hours playing Destiny 2. “Other creators, If you are seeing this, this is what loyalty gets you. Hours and positive energy, and your word can’t even be taken, because it’s business first. Cold cold world we live in,” he added.

“People ask why did I quit. I am banned During Grand Master Season, I am forced to quit and I have to let my audience know. People put two & two together from their statement. You basically wanted me to be witch-hunted because you think I am guilty. But you preach Positivity.”

When asked by one of his followers if he will forgive Bungie and return to the game if he is found innocent, he simply replied saying “We’ll see”.

Post a Comment

Please tell me your thougths about this Just post a comment

Previous Post Next Post