News Knight Fanscott

Hi all today was almost a sad day. Because I was out in back yard doing some yard work when I got it all done. I was going for the night. I saw something moving in the grass. I look closely it was a chipmunk with broken back legs and a little cut open. I did not know. I got my dad to see it. We don't know what do so we let the chipmunk walk around. Then I seen my neighbor. I told them about the chipmunk. So they new what to do. I found a black Bucket we got the chipmunk in it. The neighbor take the chipmunk in the house to take care of it. If makes it by tomorrow morning. They will take it to a animal hospital. to see what to do. Let's all pray for is that chipmunk. If it makes it. We might save a life.

Post a Comment

Please tell me your thougths about this Just post a comment

Previous Post Next Post